Kruti Comp’s rental and leasing programs give you the flexibility to meet short-term or long-term demands.
With over hundreds of units in inventory from major IT manufacturers, such as HP, Lenovo, Dell and Cisco, we’re confident that we have the IT hardware you need. We pride ourselves on quality of customer service provided during the time you hire the equipment from us.
Our rental options allow you to overcome the challenges of constrained IT resources and gives the opportunity for continued business growth by maintaining liquidity within the company. If you decide that you wish to purchase the equipment at the end of the rental or leasing period, we can make this option available.
Short-term technology equipment rentals range from one week to twelve months and are optimal for:
- Seasonal Spikes. Many companies have requirements usually during a specified duration of time of the year. They can better manage these seasonal spikes with rental and leasing programs that allow for short-term capacity upgrades without long-term capital investment.
- Outsourced project. You may a requirement to execute a project within a short period without having to manage your own assets.
- Proof of Concept. Before you invest in new hardware or software, rent equipment to ensure real-world performance and feasibility. Rentals are also an alternative for sales teams who want to demo a product in the optimal environment.
- Application Testing. Conduct short-term development or application testing without unnecessary expense.
- Benchmarking. Benchmark and size the correct hardware for your application.
- Data Center Moves. Relocate without disruption. Utilize swing gear to recreate your data center with our equipment.
Leasing is an effective alternative to buying IT equipment outright. When you sign a technology equipment lease, you’ll protect against your technology assets’ depreciation. With either capital or fair market value leasing options, you will cement your strategy for a technology refresh when the time comes.
Customizable leasing options are available through us. These options include:
- Flexible upgrades throughout the term of the lease.
- No down payment for qualified customers.
- End-of-lease buyouts.
- Packaging of software and services with lease
Our aim is to bring a viable alternative to capital purchase that can be integrated seamlessly within budgets and ultimately present IT growth sustainably for your company, through these offerings:
- Workstations – Desktop and Mobile
- Servers – Rack and Tower
- Network Switches